[TYPO3-english] typoscript and menu alwaysActivePIDList question

Ralica Sotirova larry at itsbg.net
Thu Feb 18 15:33:29 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 12:07 +0100, JoH asenau wrote:

> You can't nest xxx_INT elements.
> Having a COA_INT for leftMenu should be enough.
>
> In this case you should not use a condition but "if" or maybe CASE to get
> different views.
>
> i.e.:
>
> blah = COA_INT
> blah {
>     10 = CASE
>     10 {
>         key.data = GP:refPageID
>         default = HMENU
>         default {
>             blah
>         }
>         22 < .default
>         22.alwaysActivePIDlist = 2,22
>     }
> }
>
> HTH
>
> Joey

Hi again :)
Thanks for the CASE. Haven't noticed its existence :)
But it does the same thing as before.The menu is cached again.
I noticed, in class.tslib_menu.php on row 905:

$this->sys_page->storeHash($this->hash, serialize($this->result),
'MENUDATA', $cacheTimeout);

If I remove this row everything  works perfect. Obviously I don't want
to mess with the core source code :) . Can I cancel this row with
typoscript? Or make it not cache only this menu object?
"No cache" is checked on the page.

Thanks again for your help!