[TYPO3-english] beginner to plugin development

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Feb 16 22:52:44 CET 2010

bernd wilke skrev:
> Am Mon, 15 Feb 2010 23:34:53 +0100 schrieb Stefano Kowalke:

> beside this amazon has more (german) books to come, which may include
> explanations to extbase (all in april):
>
> http://www.amazon.de/Das-TYPO3-Profihandbuch-Entwickler-Administratoren/
> dp/3827328349
>
> http://www.amazon.de/TYPO3-Extensions-Referenzkarte-Professionelle-
> Backend-Programmierung/dp/3446415572
>

> bernd

That's a problem in the TYPO3 world. Some important books are only in
German. Books on such fundamental new part as Extbase/Fluid should have
been published in English from day one. Not doing so are in my opinion
hurting TYPO3's potential outside certain countries.

Else, Dmitry's book should be "standard" equipment for anyone working
with implementing TYPO3 sites. Even me which not are doing much
extensions development has good use of it when trying to track down
"bugs" in extensions.

Regards

Erik Svendsen