[TYPO3-english] tt_news link to external url

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Thu Feb 11 21:15:16 CET 2010

Hi there

Not tested but as a workaround you could use typolink functionality with ttnewsgenericmarkers (integrated in version 3+ of tt_news).

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
 data = ext_url
 yourlink = TEXT
 yourlink {
  10 = TEXT
  10.value = Linked text
  10.typolink.parameter = generic_ext_url
 }
}

And in your Template: ###GENERIC_YOURLINK###

Lorenz