[TYPO3-english] tt_news link to external url

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Thu Feb 11 23:23:18 CET 2010

Am 11.02.2010, 21:15 Uhr, schrieb Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern
<lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch>:

> Hi there
>
> Not tested but as a workaround you could use typolink functionality with
> ttnewsgenericmarkers (integrated in version 3+ of tt_news).
>

> plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
>  data = ext_url
>  yourlink = TEXT
>  yourlink {
>   10 = TEXT
>   10.value = Linked text
>   10.typolink.parameter = generic_ext_url
>  }
> }
>

> And in your Template: ###GENERIC_YOURLINK###

looked promising, but did not work in rss2 view :(

even a simple

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
   link2 = TEXT
   link2.value = aaa
}

does not return anything :(
the marker just disappear like all markers (naming does not matter), I
used ###GENERIC_LINK2###

I guess the only way to make it work would be to hack the php source :(
But I don't know how ... shouldn't be too hard to parse the
$row['ext_url'] with typolink and write the result in $exturl

TS would be like

typolink.parameter.data = TSFE:tt_news|ext_url
typolink.returnLast = url

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe