[TYPO3-english] realurl and selector box menu / drop down menu

Todi J fcktodi at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:53:15 CET 2010

Hi,

I am new to
realurl but have managed to make it work in basic instances.

But on a
site in which the menu is a drop down selector box, I cannot make the realurl work
when using the drop down selector to navigate.

Following basic
settings, it displays urls like this: “index.php?id=[idnumber]” – when navigation
by using the drop down selector.
(If navigation from one page to another by a
normal internal link, the realurl works fine, displaying the page title in the url).

Does anyone
have any input on how to make the realurl work when navigating with drop down selector
so that it shows the page title in the address bar?

I use the ‘realurl_autoconf.php’
without any changes, and the localconf.php also without any changes. I have
renamed the ‘_.htaccess’ to ‘.htaccess’ without any further changes to this
file either.

The realurl
version is 1.7.0 and TYPO3 version is 4.3.1.

My typoscript,
which I have composed from searching and docs, looks like this:

#baseurl

config.baseURL
= http://mydomain.com/

#realurl
configuration

config.simulateStaticDocuments
= 0

config.tx_realurl_enable
= 1

config.prefixLocalAnchors
= all

config.index_externals
= 1

config.index_enable
= 1

#drop down
menu configuration

lib.dropdown_navi
= COA

lib.dropdown_navi
{

  10 = HMENU

  10 {

     special = directory

### The
subpages of page '123' will be listed in the dropdown box

     special.value = 1

### Select
box with JavaScript 'onChange' event that does a jump to the target page when a
list item has been selected

     wrap = <div><select
name="dropdown_navi" size="1"
onChange="document.location.href='index.php?id=' + this.value"> |
</select></div>

     1 = TMENU

     1 {

       expAll = 1

       noBlur = 1

       NO {

### The
'value' is the ID of the page in the list. This ID is appended to the jump link
as the target of the link.

         stdWrap.dataWrap = <option
value="{field:uid}">

         allWrap = | </option>

### The
list items must not be linked

         doNotLinkIt = 1

       }

### Inherit
the 'allWrap' and 'doNotLinkIt' settings from the NO section.

       CUR < .NO

       CUR = 1

       CUR {

### If we
are on the current page, then set the 'selected' attribute.

         stdWrap.dataWrap = <option
value="{field:uid}" selected="selected">

       }

     }

  }

}

PAGE object:

page = PAGE

page.typeNum
= 0

page.10 =
USER

page.10.userFunc
= tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
Many thanks for your help in advance - this is my first post here!

Regards,Claus