[TYPO3-english] problem with date2cal and date generation

Stefan Galinski sgalinski at df.eu
Wed Feb 10 17:10:27 CET 2010

jochem nabuurs wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I'm having a problem with date2cal version 7.3.x and date generation in
> the backend. I'm using the dutch notation. When setting a date (f.e. for
> showing a CE in the future, and the day number is lower than the month
> number, the day and month are switched. So november 4th (04-11-2010) is
> shown as 11-04-2010 which corresponds to april 11th in dutch date
> notation. I've tried setting the date notation in TCA through the
> installmanager:

Hi Jochem,

The problem should be fixed in SVN trunk. Unfortunatly I haven't found some
time to test that fix carefully and nobody didn't want to test it out yet.
Currently I think that a new release can be finished in some weeks. Just
wait or use the SVN version and report me if the fix works for you. :-)

--
Stefan Galinski