[TYPO3-english] problem with date2cal and date generation

jochem nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Thu Feb 11 10:39:58 CET 2010

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. The workaround was known to me but I'd like the
datetranslation to be shown under the date field.

I understand that the fix might be an option. I've never used SVN before
so I was wondering how I can utilize it (which files to download, etc.)

I've been looking on the url below:
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/date2cal/trunk/

Is it sufficient to copy the files listed there and overwrite the old
ones with these files?

Thanks in advance.

Jochem Nabuurs