[TYPO3-english] RealURL: valueMap and different languages in one domain

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Wed Feb 3 07:00:08 CET 2010

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff schrieb:

> 2. while using tableLookUp - I've no idea how to get localized values
> from title overlay field (for an example from table: tt_news_cat) in
> fact if there's no other possibility I would use valuMap config for that
> part, but it's dependent at the first point of my problem still :)

Instead of using "lookUpTable" you could use "userFunc" and write your own
custom user functions, which takes the current language in account when
encoding, decoding the url-part.

Probably there is already some userfunc snippet out there for this case, if
not it would be fine if you could put it on "snippets.typo3.org" if you
create such a userFunc.

greets,
Bernhard