[TYPO3-english] RealURL: valueMap and different languages in one domain

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Feb 2 13:32:53 CET 2010

ellou' List!

I've multilanguage tree in one domain (cannot use other domains or even
subdomains for other languages :/) and I'm switching the languages with
L parameter:

http://domain.loc/ (default)
http://domain.loc/de/
http://domain.loc/fr/etc...

And there's my problem, I cannot get any working configuration to do 2
things:

1. use different valueMap values depending on the L param (which I need
for an example to use localized names of the months in URLs)

2. while using tableLookUp - I've no idea how to get localized values
from title overlay field (for an example from table: tt_news_cat) in
fact if there's no other possibility I would use valuMap config for that
part, but it's dependent at the first point of my problem still :)

Will be grateful for any advices!

With best regards!

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff