[TYPO3-english] no paste icon in Page module?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Dec 3 16:42:01 CET 2010

Hi,

I've been using a long time kb_nescefe (makes extra columns within column) and it has very nice cut and paste icons in Page module. Or at least that's problably so since now when I try the multicolumn extension and I uninstalled the kb_nescefe, the nice and handy to use icons are gone.

So my question is: is there really no cutting and pasting with Page module or have I just missed them in my configuration?

Can't find them in page/user tsconfig, but I guess I have lost something.. And I realize they are in context menus but what if the column where I want to paste is empty? Can't click anything to get the context menu and choose Paste there.

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*