[TYPO3-english] no paste icon in Page module?

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Fri Dec 3 18:40:32 CET 2010

On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 17:42:01 +0200, Katja Lampela wrote:

> So my question is: is there really no cutting and pasting with Page
> module or have I just missed them in my configuration?

No, there are none, and there will be none in 4.5 as feature freeze
happend a while ago.

There was a long discussion on dev list (continued form core list) about
implementing, but pasting in page module is tricky, because colpos
changes too. A solutions must work with workspaces and localization (all
modes) to make it into core. This was not quite finished.

Best regards
Phil