[TYPO3-english] javascript compressor in the backend

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Dec 3 16:31:16 CET 2010

> All my JS files get copied to typo3temp/compressor. When i change
> something in my original ts-file, the copy in the compressor dir doesn't
> get updated.
It must get updated! Read: A new file with a new, unique file name is
created and used by TYPO3.
It checks the file size and filemtime and computes the hash based on
this information.

> Where can i disable the compressor?
> I found no documentation on this feature - anyone knows something about it?
In 4.5 using $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['debug'] = 1;
In 4.4 by commenting out the following lines in typo3/template.php
>  $this->pageRenderer->enableConcatenateFiles();
>  $this->pageRenderer->enableCompressCss();
>  $this->pageRenderer->enableCompressJavascript();

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert