[TYPO3-english] Tagpack extension: multilanguage tags

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Tue Aug 24 08:50:27 CEST 2010

Hi Joey,
thanks for your reply.

> The problem with pages is, that they are using an overlay table to get
> translated records. You have to make the overlay table taggable as well,
> but this would not include the FE tagcloud out of the box, so I'm not
> quite sure this would be working.

This looks quite a big problem: not being able to use Tagpack in
multilanguage sites could make it useless in many cases.
It is really a pity: your extension looks quite promising. I had hoped it
could become a fully-working general-purpose tagging system for Typo3,
which is something I actually miss.
I hope this feature will be available in the future.
Best regards,

Claudio