[TYPO3-english] Anyone using extension siwiki?

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Tue Aug 10 22:12:40 CEST 2010

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply. The ajax functions don't seem to work, indeed. I did add
all the TS configuration, but still the namespaces don't show up in FE.

It's a pity that this thing is no longer maintained, I'd much prefer to use this
instead of dr_wiki or another conventional wiki-type. Do you think it's worth
putting some effort into it, or is it left behind because it was considered a
dead end? And would you be available for help if I want to fix it up again?

Thanks,
Loek