[TYPO3-english] Anyone using extension siwiki?

Stefan Isak stefanisak at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 14 14:39:31 CEST 2010

Hey Loek,

in any case the asynchronous requests should get executed. So maybe you want to have a look at the answers of those requests, e.g. via firebug or webkit dev tools.
That should give you more information about the problem. Here is an example url: http://example.com/index.php?id=1&type=552&siwiki[action]=ajax&siwiki[request]=getNamespaces
This request should answer JSON or it throws an error that might help you.

Right now it isn't really considered as a dead end. The thing is that different technologies changing. It's about wiki technologie itself, it's about the progress of extbase and it's also about the YUI Editor or better I should say about RTE editors in general. These days we can see some really cool new stuff e.g. http://aloha-editor.com/.

If we can figure out a schema and have an idea about how to bring all those things together, there may be a new version some day. But definitely there won't be further improvements to the actual version.

Cheers
Stefan