[TYPO3-english] Taskcenter extension: status?

Frank Sonck frank.sonck at freebel.net
Tue Aug 10 18:14:25 CEST 2010

Hello people,

When upgrading my existing site to TYPO3 4.4.0 the taskcenter module
wasn't working anymore. I found out that the sys_messages module isn't
compatible anymore. [1] Deinstalled it and problem solved.

BUT I have questions about the taskcenter:

- In [1] Georg Ringer says that sys_messages isn't compatible anymore but
in [2] there's a manual with a screenshot that shows sys_messages. So
what about this "sys_messages" module then?

- Could anyone say what taskcenter modules are compatible with core 4.4.0
and higher?

- In the existing site (upgraded from older core) I have the extensions
"taskcenter", "sys_actions" etc. In a completely new site (src+dummy
4.4.0) I only have "sys_action" and it's working. Why there is no
"taskcenter" module?

- Does anyone about the "taskcenter_recent" module? There's no manual. Is
this already part of the core?

- Does anyone know how import/export works? It doesn't have any buttons
or whatsoever.

Thanks a lot!
Kind greetings

Frank Sonck