[TYPO3-english] Restrict user input in backend

Tomas Havner tomas.havner at kansli.lth.se
Mon Aug 30 16:42:13 CEST 2010

My solution (if anyone is interested) was to place the following in
localconf:

$TCA['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['eval'] = 'is_in';
$TCA['pages']['columns']['title']['config']['is_in'] =
'a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,x,y,z,å,ä,ö,A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z,Å,Ä,Ö,-,_';

Regards

Tomas

news:mailman.1.1281445881.5473.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...