[TYPO3-english] Taskcenter extension: status?

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Wed Aug 11 08:04:01 CEST 2010

Hi Frank,
> - In [1] Georg Ringer says that sys_messages isn't compatible anymore but
> in [2] there's a manual with a screenshot that shows sys_messages. So
> what about this "sys_messages" module then?

sorry I didn't had the time yet for all those quite old and messy
extensions.

I am now in the hold of quite all extensions which rely on the new
taskcenter and hope I find the time today to do publish some extensions.

> - Could anyone say what taskcenter modules are compatible with core 4.4.0
> and higher?

For now: sys_action and taskcenter_recent

> - In the existing site (upgraded from older core) I have the extensions
> "taskcenter", "sys_actions" etc. In a completely new site (src+dummy
> 4.4.0) I only have "sys_action" and it's working. Why there is no
> "taskcenter" module?

What do you miss? What did the taskcenter module do?

> - Does anyone about the "taskcenter_recent" module? There's no manual. Is
> this already part of the core?

It is not part of the core but available in TER. As Patrick was on
holidays I fear it is not the really latest version but you can get this
from https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/taskcenter_recent/trunk/

I am also maintainer of this extension. Please report bugs / features to
the forge project.

> - Does anyone know how import/export works? It doesn't have any buttons
> or whatsoever.

Switch to the imp/exp module by exporting a page (tree): Contect menu >
More option > Export to t3d: Configure your settings and switch to the
tab "File & Preset". There you can save you settings. This preset will
then be available through the impexp in the taskcenter.

Sorry for all the troubles
Georg