[TYPO3-english] Extension to sell printed pictures

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue Sep 8 13:06:01 CEST 2009

Hi Daniel,

Perhaps you can give commerce a go. I have some experience with that now
and I really like it. You do have to get the svn version though. This is
greatly improved over the current TER version.

Greets,
Rik

Hi Dmitry,

Yes, you're right. Thanks for your answer.
I also was installing Magento. But . . .
We need so little and Magento is so huge.

So my question is better formed if I say: Is there an extension, other
than tt_products, magento and other big and dedicated e-shops, to sell
pictures?

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg