[TYPO3-english] Powermail + CoolURI: validation fails

Tue Sep 8 08:35:46 CEST 2009

Hi all,

yet another problem I'm unable to solve....

I'm using CoolURI to create nice, human readable and easy to index URI's.
Works like a charm (apart from a small problem which probably isn't due to
CoolURI).

I'm also using the Powermail extension for e-mailforms. This also works like
a charm, as long as I disable CoolURI on the particular form pages....

What is the problem?
The Powermail extension uses a couple of Javascripts. One of them is created
on the fly (if I understand it correctly). Without CoolURI, the link to this
JS is index.php?id=22&type=3131.

If I enable CoolURI and alter the CoolURIConf.xml to create the CoolURI I
like, Powermail still works like a charm, except for the dynamic JS. I've
managed to 'coolify' the link to this script to /contact/validation/ with
a valuemap, but this isn't a valid URL for a html script tag. So, I've altered
it in the database to /contact/validation.js and made it a sticky. Doesn't
work.

Then I've changed the record to index.php?id=22&type=3131, making it identical
to the non-CoolURI link. Still not working...

I've searched the various lists, searched the internet and so on, but I can't
find a solution anywhere. Only working solution so far is disabling CoolURI
for the Powermail pages....

I know there is a RealURL config. provided in Powermail, but as I don't use
RealURL and reading RealURL config isn't my strong point, I'm a bit lost
at the moment.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Kind regards,

Roy van Lamoen