[TYPO3-english] Extension to sell printed pictures

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Tue Sep 8 09:31:37 CEST 2009

Hi Dmitry,

Yes, you're right. Thanks for your answer.
I also was installing Magento. But . . .
We need so little and Magento is so huge.

So my question is better formed if I say: Is there an extension, other
than tt_products, magento and other big and dedicated e-shops, to sell
pictures?

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg