[TYPO3-english] Strange GIFBUILDER issue

Gerhard Mehsel sparking at gmx.net
Tue Nov 10 14:28:37 CET 2009


Bernhard Kraft schrieb:
> Gerhard Mehsel schrieb:
>> I think I just found a solution:
>> On my system (lenny, PHP 5.2.6-1lenny3) I had the php5-suhosin module
>> installed. After removing that module all my headers are generated
>> correctly. Halleluja, I hope it is working now.

> The suhosin module adds a bit of security to your server. So removing it
> wont be a clever idea in every case.

I just removed the -additionally- installed php5-suhosin package. After 
removing this package the phpinfo(); still tells me that "This server is 
protected with the Suhosin Patch"
It seems that a suhosin patch is compiled into PHP 5.2.6 by default from 
the debian people.
Installing this additional php5-suhosin package will perhaps lead to a 
double install of the suhosin patch and causes the trouble.

> Please drop me a mail if the problem occurs again (even without suhosin
> installed). I'll try to have a look if the described issue "no constants
> being inserted into setup" really occurs ...

At the moment it seems to work, but thank you for that offer :-)


More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list