[TYPO3-english] Strange GIFBUILDER issue

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue Nov 10 11:31:34 CET 2009

Gerhard Mehsel schrieb:

> I think I just found a solution:
> On my system (lenny, PHP 5.2.6-1lenny3) I had the php5-suhosin module
> installed. After removing that module all my headers are generated
> correctly. Halleluja, I hope it is working now.

Hello !

The suhosin module adds a bit of security to your server. So removing it
wont be a clever idea in every case.

Please drop me a mail if the problem occurs again (even without suhosin
installed). I'll try to have a look if the described issue "no constants
being inserted into setup" really occurs ...

greets,
Bernhard