No subject

Sun May 17 00:05:05 CEST 2009

as gmail, msn, yahoo) don't really taking CSS "seriously". Some of them
just ignore the head-tag (which normally consists of CSS).

Do you realize, that Outlook 2007 uses the rendering engine of MS Word
2007 instead of Internet Explorer? And the rendering engine of MS Word
is *lots* worst than IE.

So try to minimize you CSS, only to formating you text. And put them as
inline CSS. I know it doesn't look really nice but at least it works
cross mail clients. And don't ever even dreaming of using CSS to load
some background images....

regards,

--
Ivan Kartolo
Certified TYPO3 Integrator

Want to support the development of Direct Mail?
- Report some bugs (http://bugs.typo3.org)
- Send me patch
- Send me some donation per PayPal to ivan.kartolo(at)gmail(dot)com