[TYPO3-english] Typogento - One page checkout Does not proceed beyond billing

Prakash spabhat at chandanweb.com
Mon May 18 08:37:21 CEST 2009

Hi Marc and Simon,

Yes you are right. Thanks for the information.

I actually located the JavaScript file that is causing this issue and
made necessary changes as given below:

Open file: /skin/frontend/darila/darila/js/opcheckout.js and find the
following code in the function *reloadProgressBlock()* at around line 50:

    var updater = new Ajax.Updater($$('.col-right')[0],
this.progressUrl, {method: 'get', onFailure: this.ajaxFailure.bind(this)});

and replace .col-right with whatever class/ID you used (in my case I
used #my_rightcolumn)

reloadProgressBlock: function(){
        var updater;
        if($('.col-right')){
            var updater = new Ajax.Updater($$('.col-right')[0],
this.progressUrl, {method: 'get', onFailure:
this.ajaxFailure.bind(this)});
        }else{
            var updater = new Ajax.Updater($$('#my_rightcolumn')[0],
this.progressUrl, {method: 'get', onFailure: this.ajaxFailure.bind(this)});
        }

    },

VOILA, this now started working perfect like it should.

--
*Regards,
Prakash A Bhat*

Chandan Web Solutions <http://www.chandanweb.com>