[TYPO3-english] External links in RTE on multi-domain site

Christian Hennecke christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun May 31 16:35:47 CEST 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 23:35:50 UTC, "Christian Hennecke" 
<christian.hennecke at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> I have a multi-domain / multi-language setup, say www.bla.com and 
> www.blubb.com, and have created a tt_news item on www.bla.com that 
> contains an external link to www.blubb.com in the RTE body text field. 
> The problem is that the link points to the correct path but on the 
> domain the news is displayed on, i.e., instead of linking to 
> http://www.blubb.com/en/test.html it points to 
> http://www.bla.com/en/test.html.
> The behavior seems to be independent of RealURL. TYPO3 version is 4.2.6.
> Now I've found config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains but setting it to
> true does not change anything.

I just found out that setting the link as an internal link via the TYPO3
element browser creates the correct link if 
typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains is enabled. However, I cannot use this 
as editors of www.bla.com are restricted to that page tree.
"I smell blood and an era of prominent madmen." - W.H. Auden

More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list