[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Training Method Survey

Virgil Huston vh at acqal.com
Sat May 30 03:44:11 CEST 2009

Hi all,

In my research, it appears that the most cited reason not to adopt TYPO3 is
its steep learning curve. As an enterprise level CMS/WCM, learning is always
required at all user and developer levels.

I have developed a survey as an effort to determine the most effective
learning methods specifically for TYPO3. The results will be subjected to
statistical testing, so the maximum possible responses would be appreciated.
Anyone with any level of TYPO3 experience, including those who tried it and
ran away, are encouraged to take.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey:
http://www.acqal.com/typo3-tutorial-typo3-video/training-method-survey/

Hopefully, this will benefit the TYPO3 community as a whole.

Thanks,
Virgil

--
Virgil Huston
COO, Acqal Corporation - Official TYPO3 Agency for Support, Training, and