[TYPO3-english] realURL Language problem

Klemens Z klemens.zleptnig at boc-eu.com
Mon May 25 17:28:03 CEST 2009

Sorry for picking this up again, but have you finally solved the problem? I
have exactly the same problem, using Typo3 4.2.6. I cannot see the "Speaking
URL path segment" in any "Alternative Page Language" record using the TV
Page module. I've gone through virtually any possible hint that Google gave
me about this topic but nothing helped. In the BT I saw that there were some
issues concerning this but they should have been solved in the latest
versions of RealURL (I use 1.5.3).

What could be the reason that this field doesn't show up in the language
overlay?

The workaround for me is now: Change to List module, click on the
"Alternative page language" records header and edit the path segment using
the pen icon.