[TYPO3-english] Errors including typo3conf/temp_CACHED_***_ext_tables.php file

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue May 26 17:39:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

> It could be that the second hit comes after the file is created and
> locked for writing, but not written to yet...

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

> Just an idea. Do you see any problems that this is causing?

I'm not sure. I guess not. I suppose it just means that the TCA is not
loaded from cache, which slows down the serving of the page, but nothing
worse. It's just that on a high-traffic site, several hits may happen
before the file lock is released. Then again I don't see how this could
be solved... The file has to be written at some point :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter