[TYPO3-english] Recycler: editor is not allowed to delete/recover

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri May 22 12:44:15 CEST 2009

Hi,

> I think this extension was meant to be an admin tool. Julian has
> recently rewritten that code as a system extension which provides more
> some control:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-recycler
>
> However the target for this sysext if 4.3 and I don't know if it's
> working on <= 4.2.

I think Xavier is definitely talking about the new Recycler sysext and I
can only assume he's running it on a 4.3 system.

I can reproduce the problem. There isn't even an error message. Xavier,
can you please open a BT entry, if there isn't already one? Please mark
this as major.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter