[TYPO3-english] Recycler: editor is not allowed to delete/recover

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri May 22 17:09:55 CEST 2009

Hi.

On 22.05.2009 12:44 Francois Suter wrote:
> I can reproduce the problem. There isn't even an error message. Xavier,
> can you please open a BT entry, if there isn't already one? Please mark
> this as major.

Read the comments to the feature request in the core list:
RFC: #10455: Feature request - recycler

I already mentioned the problem with unpreviledged users in the list.
Olly said, that the mentioned bugs have been solved in the project on
forge. I did not check but trusted Olly.

--
cheers,
Steffen

http://www.t3node.com/