[TYPO3-english] Recycler: editor is not allowed to delete/recover

Steffen Müller typo3 at t3node.com
Fri May 22 12:32:25 CEST 2009

Hi Xavier,

On 20.05.2009 15:55 Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My editors are able to delete a page from context menu in page tree but
> then they are not allowed to restore/recover it or delete it forever
> when accessing the recycler module.

You use kj_reclycler, right?
I think this extension was meant to be an admin tool. Julian has
recently rewritten that code as a system extension which provides more
some control:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-recycler

However the target for this sysext if 4.3 and I don't know if it's
working on <= 4.2.

--
cheers,
Steffen