[TYPO3-english] ve_guestbook problem

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Thu May 21 23:17:31 CEST 2009

> Hi Doug,
>
> 1) I think in T3 v.4.2.6 "config.baseURL" is required but did you
> try to
> comment it out?

I tried this but it breaks a variety of things.  It leaves the page w/
o a base url set.

> 2) Do you work with frames?
>    Perhaps you've set both:
>    a) config.baseURL
>    b) someFrame.config.baseURL
>    Ok, normally that shouldn't be a problem - but it's an idea only.

I see nowhere someFrame.config.baseURL is set.  I know the templates
very very well and I've never seen that setting.

> 3) What did you insert as target inside ve_guestbook:
>    a) path relative to FE-index.php
>    b) full path with domain
>    Try to change that

Where do I find this?  I look in the TScript Object editor for the
root template for this plugin and don't see that setting.  IS it in
the plugin container? Didn't see it their either. Docs don't describe
any of these settings.  I must be missing something...

thanks again, Dave.

Doug