[TYPO3-english] ve_guestbook problem

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Thu May 21 22:55:44 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        La Farge Douglas <doug at gcnpublishing.com>
Gesendet:   Donnerstag, 21. Mai 2009 22:31:22
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
CC:
Betreff:    Re: [TYPO3-english] ve_guestbook problem
>> Hi Doug,
>>
>> in the Main-Template try setting
>>
>> config.baseURL = http://www.oilonline.com/
>>
>> Maybe you've to ommit the trailing slash but you can try both.
>>
>> Regards
>> David
>>
>> _____
>
> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for the tip. Only problem is that already was set.  I tried
> removing the trailing slash but the results are the same.
>
> thanks,
> doug

Hi Doug,

1) I think in T3 v.4.2.6 "config.baseURL" is required but did you try to
comment it out?

2) Do you work with frames?
    Perhaps you've set both:
    a) config.baseURL
    b) someFrame.config.baseURL
    Ok, normally that shouldn't be a problem - but it's an idea only.

3) What did you insert as target inside ve_guestbook:
    a) path relative to FE-index.php
    b) full path with domain
    Try to change that

Importance (descending): 3) -> 1) -> 2)