[TYPO3-english] BE users access ?

Kenneth Larsen kennethbolarsen at gmail.com
Wed May 20 14:17:26 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is a re-post of a unsolved topic found in the Mediatech.net Forum -
because now im having exactly the same problem:
**
*I am trying to figure out a way to allow non-administrative (BE) users
access to use the Web>Template module. When I create a user group and try to
use the "Include Access Lists," which expands to allow for selection of
modules and modify/listing tables, page types, etc, Web>Template does not
appear in the modules list. It also does not show up in the module list for
individual users.

The problem with giving admin access (which does include the Web>Template
module) is that now the user has too much access, including extensions and
user admin.

*I am using TYPO3 4.2.6,
• Is there something I can add in TSConfig to enable the Template module for
non-admins?
• Any other solutions to tweak BE users access ?

Thanks!

Kenneth