[TYPO3-english] (no subject)

imcso imcso at milengcoe.org
Wed May 20 12:33:55 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have just upgraded the cmw linklist extension to the modern link list
extension. It matches really what I needed for my website considering
the rapid increase of links that I had and the need to be able to export
them easily. However, I had managed to use the cmw linklist in
combination with the Thumbnail Preview of external links extension by
adapting the tmpl file which was also quite nice. It seems it is little
bit more complicated here.
Can somebody sometimes help me or may be foresee that functionality in
future versions?

Regards

Yvan Plasman