[TYPO3-english] globalVar Condition problem

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 6 21:56:42 CEST 2009

> However if I remember correct I noticed that sometimes fe_group is
> just empty. Would

AFAIK this should never be the case, since fe_group defaults to 0.

> You've been a great help for me lately. I just haven't figured out yet
> why the sectionIndex isn't working, but the other method using
> styles.content.get does the trick as well, just with a lot more code,
> especially to get the entire thing hidden if empty.

Maybe we can find a quick an dirty solution for that.
You don't need styles.content.get but just a CONTENT element.
If you put that into a COA, you can do almost anything you like with it.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bunnyfield