[TYPO3-english] globalVar Condition problem

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed May 6 20:55:30 CEST 2009

JoH asenau wrote:
>> So why not check, if
>> a) there is a value for fe_group
>> b) the value is NOT -1
>
> And since there is no NOT for conditions here's the code that should do the
> job:
>
> [globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group=0] || [globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group=-1]
>     #if the group is 0 or -1 nothing happens
> [else]
>     #in any other case (NOT 0 AND NOT -1)
>     temp.blah = SOMETHING
> [global]

Sounds good. I will try this.

However if I remember correct I noticed that sometimes fe_group is just
empty. Would

[globalVar = TSFE:page|fe_group=]

work in that case?

Thanks again Joey.

You've been a great help for me lately. I just haven't figured out yet
why the sectionIndex isn't working, but the other method using
styles.content.get does the trick as well, just with a lot more code,
especially to get the entire thing hidden if empty.

Greetings,

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle