[TYPO3-english] Section Menu of Current page using Typoscript

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Wed May 6 12:30:39 CEST 2009

Hello Joey,

JoH asenau wrote:

> And it is possible and working, as I found out after testing it with one of
> our sites.
> Maybe I should have read my signature before posting ;-)
>
> So: Yes it works and your code seems to be correct.

Then why is not working on my site? I just tried it again and it doesn't
do anything.

Whereas (for testing) a content element type Sitemap which produces a
similar index does work. (So there is content which should be visible.)

Did you copy/paste my code and use that? (apart from the temp.PreContent)

Regards,

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle