[TYPO3-english] Section Menu of Current page using Typoscript

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed May 6 12:12:21 CEST 2009

> You sure about that?

Well - I didn't test it before writing the last post :-)

> TSREF says:
> "[menuObj].sectionIndex
>
> This is a property that all menuObj's share. If it's set, then the
> menu will not consist of links to pages on the "next level" but
> rather links to the parent page to the menu, but in addition
> "#"-links to the cObjects rendered on the page. In other words, the
> menuitems will be links to the content elements (with colPos=0!) on
> the page. A section index."
>
> If I interpret this correctly it should be possible to use it for a
> section menu of the current page.

And it is possible and working, as I found out after testing it with one of
our sites.
Maybe I should have read my signature before posting ;-)

So: Yes it works and your code seems to be correct.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de