[TYPO3-english] Section Menu of Current page using Typoscript

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Thu May 7 09:40:25 CEST 2009

What I'm using at the moment is based on a text document I found from
Ben van 't Ende which gave TS for all the different menu's in the
menu/sitemap content element.

It's:

	30 < styles.content.get
	30 {
		select.andWhere = sectionIndex!=0
		select.pidInList.override.field = pages
		renderObj = TEXT
		renderObj {
			noBlur = 1
			fieldRequired = header
			trim=1
			field = header
			htmlSpecialChars = 1
			wrap = <li class="csc-section">|</li>
			typolink.parameter.field = pid
			typolink.section.field = uid
		}
		stdWrap.if.isTrue.numRows {
			table = tt_content
			select	{
				where = sectionIndex!=0
				andWhere = colPos =0
				andWhere = hidden =0
				pidInList = this
				pidInList.override.field = pages
			}
		}
	}

It's part of a COA which in total forms a table, hence the 30 and the wrap.
The if-condition is used to make sure the whole thing only gets rendered
if there's anything in it.

Quite a bit more code then the simple HMENU with sectionIndex = 1.

Walrick

--
webmaster Global Healing Circle
www.globalhealingcircle.net