[TYPO3-english] post worldwide TYPO3-Forums, developer-pages and other T3-ressources here

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Sun May 3 18:31:58 CEST 2009

----- Ursprüngliche Nachricht -----
Von:        David Bruchmann <typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de>
Gesendet:   Sonntag, 26. April 2009 19:07:46
An:         TYPO3 English <typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
CC:
Betreff:    [TYPO3-english] post worldwide TYPO3-Forums, developer-pages
and other T3-ressources here

> 1) FORUM
>     http://www.typo3forum.net/
>     language: german
>
> 2) FORUM
>     http://www.typo3.net/forum/
>     language: german

3) Portal
    http://www.typo3-china.cn
    language: chinese
T3 and correspondending documentation. The page seems beeing managed
from germany and in examples beside english a lot of german names for
variables can be found. Links to Videos aren't correct, so I couldn't
test if there are some chinese Videos. Documentation and Videos from
typo3.org is linked too.
    my Rating: 50% Quality - Germans should be able to make it better.

4) Portal
    http://typo3.fr/
    language: french
each french person who want to work with TYPO3 should visit
english-spoken or german-spoken pages instead of wasting time.
    my Rating: 30% Quality - perhaps better than Nothing.