[TYPO3-english] post worldwide TYPO3-Forums, developer-pages and other T3-ressources here

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Sun May 3 19:51:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

> 4) Portal
>    http://typo3.fr/
>    language: french
> each french person who want to work with TYPO3 should visit
> english-spoken or german-spoken pages instead of wasting time.
>    my Rating: 30% Quality - perhaps better than Nothing.

Do you speak French? On what have you based your judgment, which is
pretty harsh? Do you have any idea what you're talking about?

The French TYPO3 forums are extremely rich. They cover a large variety
of topics from installing TYPO3, using it and developing for it all the
way to life of the community. It's a very extensive resource with pretty
knowledgeable people providing answers.

Please don't make such negative assertions without being sure of
yourself. It shows a lack of respect for other people's work.

--

Francois Suter