[TYPO3-english] Default site from email

Marianne typo3 at toppingweb.dk
Tue Mar 31 12:02:03 CEST 2009

Dearest Dmitry

Bad day at the office?

I have nothing but respect for Typo3, but, like a lot of other people, I do
not spend a lot of time thinking of wether or not I use capitals and/or
shorten words, when I write messages like this in emails, I'm sure that
people understands anyway, think nothing of it and, more importent, do not
think me rude and lacking respect for objects and/or other people.

I do not object to people shortning my name and/or forget to use caps - I do
not see this as lack of respect - my life is too short for this kind of
nonsense.

I do, however, find that You lack respect and indulgence for other people,
finding the need to, so grossly, verbaly attacking me for making the huge
mistake of writing Typoscript as Typo (sorry I forgot the "script") - or is
it Typo3script, as You have corrected me? Think not - at least I wrote Typo3
with the right cap, is was only the script that was missing..

I hope that You will think twice next time You blow of like this - it was
not needed.

Kind regards
-mariann

news:mailman.1.1238491686.28949.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...