[TYPO3-english] Default site from email

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 31 13:14:00 CEST 2009

Hi!

Marianne wrote:
> Bad day at the office?

No, day is ok. Perfect I would say :)

> I hope that You will think twice next time You blow of like this - it was
> not needed.

When people misspells TYPO3 name, it insults me personally. I will just put you into my ignore list and will not reply to any your questions again. And you can continue misspell TYPO3 name if you wish. No problems anymore :) Let's be happy with each other :)

Btw, I provided you with a solution to your problem. Instead I got a much larger complain. Yet another reason not to help you anymore...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Skype: liels_bugs