[TYPO3-english] Default site from email

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 31 11:28:01 CEST 2009

Hi!

Marianne wrote:
> When using some plugins I can't change the From email adresse when the
> plugin sends out emails. The system just uses ftpname at mainservername.dk. Is
> it possible to change this somewhere in the main Typo?

There is no "Typo" as there is no "mariann". It is TYPO3 and "Marianne". Pay a bit of respect to the system and call our creation properly, please!

Return address depends on who sends the e-mail and how it sends the e-mail. The simplest way os to set the return path in the PHP configuration. It will affect all extensions and the core.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Skype: liels_bugs