[TYPO3-english] Multiple domain in one typo3

harishathreya . harishathreya at sify.com
Mon Mar 30 12:30:44 CEST 2009

Hi,
 I am using TYPO3 4.2.1. I want create new website (domain) under the
already existing domain. So i have created pages, done all typoscript stuff
and also assigned domain records to the page. I have created 2 domains
http://mydomain.in with redirection to http://www.mydomain.in and one
www.mydomain.in.
All the DNS resolving thing is also done from my client's end. But i am not
able to see the pages of the newly added domain, instead it is displaying
home page of the parent domain. Is there something more i need to do?
I have done this man times before in TYPO3 4.1.5, and it was successfull,
dont know what is the problem here... please help me.

Thanks,
Harish.