[TYPO3-english] User Registration

Joko Nurjadi fountain_melody at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Mar 17 05:29:17 CET 2009

Dear All,

I'm new member (and new typo3 user), I'm from Indonesia. Nice to join this
mailist!

I want to ask about how to create user registration in Typo3.

I'm using:

- Typo ver. 3 4.2.6
- Extension Frontend User Registration (sr_feuser_register)
- Extension Frontend Login for Website Users (felogin)

What I'm doing:
- Create SysFolder, create a group called TEAM
- Create a Login page, create content: login form and frontend user
registration. Starting point to SysFolder

The result:
- if I create website user ABC at SysFolder from backend, then the user ABC
can login via front end.
- if I register a user (let's say XYZ) from ia Login page (front end), I
cannot login. so this is my problem. I notice XYZ appears in Login page, not
SysFolder. So I think maybe the problem is, the extension is not linking to
SysFolder, but how to do that?

Any advice? I already read the frontend user registration manual but I
didn't find the clue. Thanks.

Regards,
Joko