[TYPO3-english] User Registration

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Mar 17 08:50:37 CET 2009

Hi!

Joko Nurjadi wrote:
> I'm new member (and new typo3 user), I'm from Indonesia. Nice to join
> this mailist!

Hint #1 about using this list: never start a new topic using the "Reply" button :) Currently your message went to the "Need to change at WEC template" and it is not visible as a topmost message. So you will get much less replies than you could.

> - if I register a user (let's say XYZ) from ia Login page (front end), I
> cannot login. so this is my problem. I notice XYZ appears in Login page,
> not SysFolder. So I think maybe the problem is, the extension is not
> linking to SysFolder, but how to do that?
>
> Any advice? I already read the frontend user registration manual but I
> didn't find the clue. Thanks.

You need this:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/2.5.20/view/1/4/#id4166490

Look for 'pid' constant. Then use Constant editor to set the correct pid.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team