[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail: css added to header is removed when mail is sent

Jacob Schmidt list at rootmedia.dk
Thu Mar 12 10:17:13 CET 2009

Hi List,

Im having a problem with Direct Mail 2.6.2

I have created a sysfolder for Direct Mail according to the manual.
Created a extension template for the sysfolder, added the following TS.

#remove js
config.removeDefaultJS = 1
#
config.inlineStyle2TempFile = 0

#clear headerData
page.headerData >
#clear any included css
page.includeCSS >

#add css for newsletter to header
page.headerData.1 = TEXT
page.headerData.1.value (
<!--
Styles that I would like to be added in the header for use in newsletter
-->
)

Using Direct Mail I create a page for the newsletter. Previewing the
newsletter, everything is fine, my css is added.

But when I mail the page the css is removed from the header, resulting
in a newsletter with no styles. Format of mail content Plain Text, HTML

How do i fix this? What did I miss?

Thanks,

/Jacob S.